Renew and unwind your body, mind and soul during your visit to our Spa & Fitness Center.
Baku - most of the tourists say that it is the city of contrasts. The mixture of East and West. We think either. That is why we invite you to read the thoughts of the famous international travel blogger about reasons for visiting Baku. We honored to host her at our Hotel, like all our other guests. Enjoy reading:
1. Spend a minimum of 3 days here - there’s plenty to do in this city, and lots of interesting day trips to take from here too!⠀
2. Some of the must-sees in Baku are the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, Maiden Tower, Upland Park, Heydar Aliyev Center, Heydar Mosque, Taza Pir Mosque, and Baku Promenade. (There are a lot more of course, but these are my personal faves!
3. Take a day trip or a half-day trip to the Gobustan mud volcanoes/petroglyphs and the Fire Temple of Ateshgah!
4. Baku is decently affordable - you can get really cozy accommodations for $35 USD a night and a satisfying meal is typically no more than $7-8 USD per person.
5. This city is incredibly safe! Even for solo female travelers. It’s hard to describe, but it’s a vibe you get. I feel safer here than I do at home in Europe.